PNP, NPN, prepínateľná
The VFD-ME300 vector frequency inverter is a new type of economical Delta Electronics inverter.
They are manufactured in nominal powers from 100 W to 7.5 kW. Possible power supply voltage is 110 VAC, 230 VAC and 400 VAC.
The advantages of VFD-ME300 include:
• compact design (up to 60% smaller than older models)
• Possibility of using an inverter with an asynchronous and synchronous motor
• Integrated brake transistor and increased braking power
• Integrated line filter
• Certified STO input for safe stop
• Spring clamps for quick and easy connection of control signals
• Guaranteed motor torque of 200% at 3 Hz
• Preset converter configurations for pumps, fans, compressors and conveyors
VFD-ME300 frequency inverters include:
• 5 freely programmable digital inputs with switchable PNP / NPN logic, of which the MI5 input can be used as a pulse input with a frequency of up to 10 kHz
• Safety STO input
• 1 analog input (switchable 0 ... 10V and 4 ... 20mA)
• 1 freely programmable relay output with changeover contact
• 1 freely programmable NPN transistor output
• 1 analog output 0 ... 10 V.
Contact us, we will be happy to help you choose a frequency converter suitable for your application.
Kontaktujte nás pre pomoc alebo pošlite Váš dopyt